Fort Mill School District
2233 Deerfield Drive, Fort Mill, SC 29715
P: (803) 548-2527 | F: (803) 547-4696
Transportation: (803) 802-1998

Permission for School Administration of Non-Prescription Medication

Permission for School Administration of Non-Prescription Medication - Form M105

Non-prescription medications are medicines that you can buy without a written prescription from a health care practitioner. Non-prescription medications are sometimes called “over-the-counter” medicines.

In order for a child to be given non-prescription medicines at school, the child’s parent/guardian must sign a permission form. A medication permission form (M105) will need to be completed on each medication that is to be given at school. Click here to download the M105 form.

A responsible adult should deliver the medicine and the permission form to the school. The medicine must be in the original container with the label on it. The dosage of the medicine cannot exceed the recommended dosage from the manufacturer without a prescription from the child’s health care practitioner. 

Created on 2/12/2015 - Last updated on 3/18/2015