Each day at FMMS we nurture and educate our students to value life-long learning and positively impact the world.
- School must be a nurturing place to learn. All people must feel respected and safe academically, socially, emotionally, and physically.
- All students are capable of learning and experiencing success.
- Each student is a valued individual whose uniqueness should be celebrated.
- Collaboration is essential for effective teaching and learning to take place.
- A challenging curriculum leads to critical thinking and high expectations for student growth both academically and behaviorally.
- The school, home, and community all have the responsibility of providing a supportive learning environment. All must work in partnership and support each other.
Jackets act with kindness and tenacity.
We value safety and communication.
We engage in a caring community and
We demonstrate support and respect for all.