Mission and Beliefs
The mission of Pleasant Knoll Elementary School is to develop and support a sense of community within each child, parent, and faculty member through purposeful learning experiences where all students are successfully reaching their highest potential.
- We believe that all students have the right to a safe and nurturing learning environment.
- We believe that students, faculty, staff, and parents must work together to enhance learning.
- We believe a child's home, school, and community should share the responsibility for the success of the child.
- We believe that excellence is the result of high expectations and purposeful learning.
- We believe that all children can learn and should be provided with the necessary learning opportunities to meet their potential.