Naviance is a web-based program that can help students and families navigate through the college admission and career readiness process. This program will provide students and families the ability to research colleges and careers, take assessments and surveys, create goals and to-do lists, and as seniors submit requests for transcripts and recommendations to be sent to colleges/universities electronically.
Students should use the "Login with Clever" option on the sign-in page and login using their FMSD Google email and password.
Resources on Naviance:
1. Check GPA and class rank by visiting your Profile under the "About Me" tab. This is updated at the start of each semester.
2. Take career assessments, research average salaries, and find colleges with a major to help you reach a career goal.
3. Keep track of potential colleges by listing them under "Colleges I'm Thinking About."
4. Create a resume using the builder.
5. Find national and local Fort Mill scholarships.
6. Seniors, send transcripts, request recommendation letters, and update colleges you've been accepted to.