Transcript/Records Requests

  • Transcript Requests for College Admissions

    Seniors needing transcripts submitted for college admissions should make the request in Family Connections. If you need your login information or assistance, please see your counselor. Please plan to allow 10 school days for the request to be processed. Click here for the Family Connections website.

    Other Transcript/Records Requests

    Current students should see their counselor to make transcript requests or the registrar for a copy of immunization records.

    Former/Alumni Students

    Students who have previously attended Nation Ford High School should request records through Need My Transcript, our online records request system.

    NOTE -
    Please allow at least one week for transcript and records requests to be processed.