Individual Graduation Plan (IGP)
8th Grade Parents,
The time has arrived for transitioning to high school! On Wednesday 1/26 and Thursday 1/27, students will receive important information about this process. Students will be given a large envelope packet to bring home for your review.
The packet will include:
1. 9th Grade Course Request Sheet
This needs to be completed, signed, and submitted online. Click here for instructions on how to do this.
Course Request Sheets must be submitted online by February 7th using the online form located at https://bit.ly/btmsform
2. Individual Graduation Plan (IPG) Appointment Date and Time
All students with their parent(s) are required to have an Individual Graduation Plan (IGP) meeting with a school counselor. Meetings will be conducted over the phone or virtually (by request). A letter will be given to your student with your assigned meeting date and time. Click here to view the “IGP Meeting Preparation Worksheet”
- 2022-23 High School Program of Studies book
- 2022 BTMS High School Transition presentation
- High School Curriculum Events
- CRHS Virtual Curriculum Fair – February 22 - 5:30 PM
- FMHS Curriculum Night - January 31, 2022 – 5:30 to 7:30 PM
- NFHS Curriculum Presentation will be emailed February 1
I am available to answer questions and help with anything you need. Please feel free to contact me for any reason.
We look forward to working with you for a successful transition to high school!
D. Townsend Smith
Banks Trail Middle School
Office Phone – 803-578-2973