FMSD Field Trip Form/Protocol
Overnight Field Trip Forms and Documentation
Per Board Policy IJOA-R, the superintendent and the board must approve all overnight field trips that exceed three instructional days or require international travel. Field trips that meet this criteria will be approved during the October, February, and May/June board meetings. All other overnight field trips must be submitted for Michael Waiksnis's approval at least 2 weeks prior to the trip. Approval must occur before fundraising efforts may begin. Please click the links below to access the forms.
Form to Submit to Michael Waiksnis at the District Office
- Click the link above, complete and print the form, submit to your Principal for approval.
- Interoffice or email the signed copy to Holli Pinski or Michael Waiksnis at the District Office.
Forms for Use by Teachers/Coaches/Chaperones (Do not need to send to District Office)
- To be completed by chaperones.
- These forms do NOT need to be approved/sent to the District Office.
- In addition, all chaperones must have completed the online SecureVolunteer application on the FMSD website or by clicking the link below:
- Please distribute to the students attending the trip.
- These forms do not need to be approved/sent to the District Office.