Due to increased enrollment, some schools are experiencing an enrollment freeze.
This freeze does not impact any student currently attending these schools. Only students who enroll in these attendance zone following the enactment of the freeze will be assigned to a different school.
In an effort to maintain favorable student-teacher ratios in all schools and limit overcrowding in current buildings, the following additional changes are in effect beginning September 11, 2023.
New students residing in the following attendance areas will be impacted in the following ways:
- Springfield Elementary School students will be enrolled at Fort Mill Elementary.
Beginning in February, 2023:
- Gold Hill Elementary School students will be enrolled at Orchard Park Elementary.
- Gold Hill Middle School students will be enrolled at Banks Trail Middle School.
- Pleasant Knoll Middle School students will be enrolled at either Springfield Middle School or Banks Trail Middle School based on high school attendance area.
- PKMS students who also live in the NFHS attendance area will be enrolled at SFMS.
- PKMS students who also live in the FMHS attendance area will be enrolled at BTMS.