Fort Mill High School's mission is to provide each student with the necessary skills and knowledge needed to become a lifelong learner and a responsible, productive citizen in a democratic society.
- We believe each student possesses the ability to learn.
- We believe each student deserves a safe and supportive learning environment.
- We believe communication among parents, faculty, staff, students, and members of the community is essential, and all are responsible for student success.
- We believe each student can maximize learning through career based educational opportunities integrated with business, government, and the community at large.
- We believe in providing students with a relevant, challenging program of study.
- We believe it is essential to use student achievement data and program evaluations to ensure continuous improvement.